Saturday, December 1, 2018

PRECIOUS


( P ) eople 
( R ) arely 
( E ) xperience
( C ) onnection
(  I  ) n 
( O ) ur 
( U ) nited 
( S ) tates

PRECIOUS is time, spent together. 
Not appreciated until, too late. 
Technology clearly has, taken over. 
Leaving everyone behind, in dust. 

I found the, one exception. 
Well truthfully he, found me. 
Turning my world, upside down. 
Which set things, quite right. 

We met face, to face. 
Sitting across me, at table. 
Read about me, in newspaper. 
Included picture of, me smiling. 

He was drawn, to me. 
Decided get to, know me. 
Took steps to, find way. 
Met me at, Christmas dinner. 

Full of honesty, and interest. 
Explained why he, was there. 
Two people sharing, their story. 
As if nobody, else there. 

Eyes only on, each other. 
Holding nothing back, no secrets. 
Meant to be, forever together. 
This was simply, the beginning. 

A nation full, of choices. 
Brought down to, two individuals. 
About to make, a commitment. 
That would change, our lives. 

Desiring what few, truly want.  
A life together, every moment. 
Breathing same air, every day. 
While working, playing, and sleeping. 

Most people would, drive crazy. 
Is pure delight, for us.  
A match made, in heaven. 
What we have, always wanted. 

Sharing a love, most divine. 
Twenty four hours, a day. 
Started that day, kept going. 
Our life together, most PRECIOUS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment