Monday, December 31, 2018

FLIRT


( F ) eeling
( L ) ight-hearted
(  I ) nstantly
( R ) ecognizing
( T ) enderness

FLIRT often seen as negative, used as noun not verb.
Not realizing attraction brought on, nothing to be ashamed of.
I had never done before, after all had just met.
Only eight days had passed, New Year’s Eve now celebrating.

Was just the two of us, all alone in his home.
He was being quite circumspect, asked him to sit closer.
Wanted him to touch me, mentioned I had sore neck.
With his fingers massaged it, told him felt so good.

Ended out spending night together, asked me to move in.
My instant reply was yes, later that night he proposed.
Without a doubt yes again, apologized had asked without ring.
Did not matter to me, knew we were perfect fit.

Following day received engagement ring, it had been his grandfather’s.
Someone he had loved dearly, meant so much to me.
More than diamond most expect, it had meaning and love.
Those can never be bought, what a wondrous new beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment