Tuesday, December 25, 2018

CHRISTMAS


( C) ertain
( H ) olidays
( R ) eally
(  I ) nspire
( S ) pirited
( T ) ransition
( M ) aking
( A ) ltogether
( S ) pecial

Christmas for some, Santa Claus.
For others represents, something else.
Hopefully means love, one another.
Brought LOVE into, my life.

Out celebrating tradition, with friends.
A movie and, Chinese dinner.
Waiting for me, a surprise.
A miracle in, unique package.

Someone had read, newspaper article.
Talked of faith, hard times.
Meant to inspire, plus encourage.
In this case, it did.

In this piece, stories shared.
Mine was one, of many.
Plus included picture, of me.
Smiling during a, holiday celebration.

He didn’t normally, buy newspaper.
That day different, decided to.
Led him to, meet me.
Knew about that, day’s tradition.

Fell in love, we did.
Two-year anniversary, celebrating today.
This day met, brought together.
Now forever husband, and wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment