Saturday, December 15, 2018

MUSIC


( M ) elodies
( U ) plift
( S ) ongs
(  I ) nspire
( C ) onfidence

MUSIC often creates a common ground.
Releases tension and brings out creativity.
Clashing differences soften into harmonic movements.
Walks away from discord and anxiety.

Brings out the best in us.
When drawn to the soulful ones.
Speaks of life and the possibilities.
Listen closely as flows through you.

My sweetheart’s heart full of tunes.
Knows the artists, the titles and words.
A part of who he is.
I would not change a thing!

We vibrate on the same wavelength.
He’s the melody I the harmony.
Making each piece complete and effective.
Together forming our own unique symphony.

Nature sings with all her creatures.
Using what’s at hand her instruments.
So too my love and me.
MUSIC and song wherever we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment