Monday, December 17, 2018

FUN


( F ) orget
( U ) nhappiness
( N ) ow !!!!

FUN is permissible, time to activate.
Start with smile, turn it on.  
Help change those, frowns upside down.
Don’t let pain, get in way.

It’s a choice, no matter what.
Smile can change, world around you.
Let it be, simply your hello.
Nothing else is, required of you.

It’s okay if, others think odd.
You can even, chirp like frog.
Realize life is, laughing with you.
Loosen up and, feel the joke.

In time that, smile becomes real.
Now you’ll notice, others smiling back.
Mine was captured, in a picture.
Brought about change, I didn’t anticipate.

My smile drew, Steve to me.
So much wanted, to meet me.
That he decided, make it happen.
Was Christmas Day, in Chinese restaurant.

Right there before, my very eyes.
The “Love of, my life” stood.
Everything my heart, had ever desired.
One two three, blinked my eyes.

Was not hallucination, or a hoax.
We started out, at slow pace.
Zero to 60, in one week.
Can’t do any, better than that!

Love him with, all my heart.
He loves me, through and through.
From here to, eternity and back.
New year approaches, full of smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment