Saturday, December 29, 2018

PERMISSION


( P ) oetic
( E ) xpression
( R ) eveals
( M ) uch
(  I  ) t
( S ) eriously
( S ) earches
(  I ) ntrospective
( O ) bsessive
( N ) eeds

PERMISSION to be pampered, let go.
Why is it hard, to do?
Wound up so tight, can’t breathe.
Been just me for, so long.

Now there’s someone who, really cares.
He’s there for me, 100 percent.
Yet I still try, do everything.
Even when not best, for me.

That’s what I was, used to.
I’m learning how to, let go.
When I need rest, he covers.
All day every way, he’s there.

In sickness and health, it’s true.
Sometimes he needs to, remind me.
Love him with all, my heart.
He is always there, for me.

I am repeating myself, bears repeating.
In my own stubbornness, I forget.
Do not have to, do everything.
My one and only, truly cares.

Backs his words up, with action.
In his arms I’m, truly loved.
Forever and forever I’m, truly his.
Wouldn’t have it any, other way.

When need to rest, I do.
I’ve learned to take, the time.
My husband is, the best.
He’s a keeper and, then some. 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment