Friday, November 9, 2018

SWEET HEARTS


( S  ) ometimes
( W ) e’re 
( E  ) xperiencing 
( E  ) xtreme
( T  ) ragedy 

( H  ) umanity’s
( E  ) mpathy 
( A  ) ssists, 
( R  ) eaches 
( T  ) hrough 
( S  ) ituation

SWEET HEARTS provide comfort, in difficult times. 
So we don’t fall, help keep us together. 
Give us hope that, all’s not lost. 
Tough lesson to learn, at high cost. 

Shock to our system, many tears fall. 
Hold us Hold us, all we ask. 
Help us to sleep, through the night. 
That we might not, more nightmares have. 

Through many recent horrors, nation came together.
Was there for those, who were harmed.
May this be beginning, of national unity.
Until then not alone, unified my home…

To my husband I, say thank you. 
Always there for me, at such times. 
He wouldn’t have it, any other way. 
I’m truly blessed that, he’s my sweetheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment