Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thoughts for the day 4/5...


Were I love, would you know me?  Were I love, would you hold me?  Were I love, would you feel complete?  Well, I be love, you be too.  Now what to do?  Stop fighting who you are.  Take off the armor, and all the layers.  See the glow within ALL.

As I agonize over love lost, fail to open door, let it in again. Not recognizing was time to recharge, re-evaluate what wanted, being at my best. Only then room to take in, what there all along, once I loved me.

Nothing hidden here, see clear through me, know my heart, it glows.

Mind matters often gets in way of heart. Casting light upon them brings out in open. Then love breaks free and grows once again.

Sink or swim, our choice. Use floating device if that's what it takes. No excuse, don't need to be bottom dweller. Bask in the sun, absorb the light, disposition becomes brighter. When shadows come, as they will, open the curtains of your heart.


Knock knock, who's there, "Ego, to bring dispair". Not today, listening no more, going my own way, following the LIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment