Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thoughts for the day 4/26 am...


Part of whole, still unique. Bring to relationship, special gifts. Pooling together strengths, minimizing weaknesses. United as ONE, blessed journey.

To BE, the key. I you, you me. All become, the ONE. Total sum, why here. To care, to share. Be different, if dare. In end, the same. I you, you me. To BE, the key.

Possible takes root, planted in thought. Fertilized with love, watered with time. Many seeds sowed, in season blooms. Misery or happiness, us to pick. Sweet or bitter, both chew on. Only way know, path continue on. Truly your choice, life do create. In your hands, cards of change. You can fold, stay as is. Or take action, in your court. Turn on Light, let it guide. Stop the wandering, decide what want. Opportunities do appear, get in gear. It's your ship, time set sail.

Your ear do lend, wanting my story hear. Feeling a spirit genuine, who truly cares for me. May not have answers, your support stands firm. This friend does define, what blessing to find. I there for you, on this can depend.

Bridge always there, though did not see. My hand did take, gently brought me there. Together we did cross, into world of love. Now willing do share, bringing others here too. Until one day soon, none on other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment