Sunday, August 16, 2020

EBook Review: SACRIFICE OF THE GAME by Julia Payne... McCall Junction Suspense - Book 3

 


(S) uddenly
(A) ll
(C) lues
(R) eap
( I ) intense
(F)  ocus
( I ) mmediate
(C) oncern
(E) vidence

(O) verwelming
(F) ears

(T) hings
(H) ave
(E) volved

(G) aining
(A) ttention
(M) urders
(E) xpanding

SACRIFICE OF THE GAME, constantly guessing.
Feels like unable to, keep up.

Putting in more resources, and time.
Even questioning those involved, starting over.

Oh no can't be, assumptions exploding.
All theories now in, thin air.

Asking who did this, must know.
You got me now, must continue.

*************************************************
I received an advance review copy for free, 
and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment