Wednesday, August 26, 2020

EBook Review: FIGHTING DIRTY by Blair Denholm

 

(F) reedom
( I ) sn't
(G) ained
(H) olding
(T) o
( I ) diotic
(N) eedless
(G) rudges

(D) anger
( I ) n
(R) etaining
(T) roubled
(Y) esterdays

FIGHTING DIRTY, may have worked in past.
Yet eventually, that someone hits the bottom.

At loss, where to go from here?
Too late, to change where settled in?

Oh sure, can justify and repeat again.
In fact, do over and over again.

Next decision, taken out of your hand.
First reaction, to take what is yours.

Then change, a time to start over.
Will success, be written in the cards?

Find out, read story about this man.
His life, and where goes from here.  

*************************************************
I received an advance review copy for free, 
and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment