Sunday, August 23, 2020

EBook Review: M.E.D.I.C.S. - SNAKE by Pandora Snow

 

(M) eet
   .

(E) njoy
  .

(D) ecide
  .

( I ) nvite
  .

(C) alculate
  .

(S) olution


(S) ometimes
(N) ature
(A) grèes
(K) indness
(E) ffective

M.E.D.I.C.S.  stick together, see it through.
No secrets kept, from each other.

SNAKE is down, but not out.
His buddies there, give him hope.

Tease with glee, love with depth.
Having someone special, gift of life.

SNAKE comes upon, woman heaven sent.
Arrives with challenges, up to it?

Follow his story, puts everyone first.
Yet for love, he does thirst.

See what decision, he does make.
Will it end, good for them?


*************************************************
I received an advance review copy for free, 
and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment