Monday, September 10, 2018

SLEEP


( S ) top
( L ) ooking 
( E ) veryone 
( E ) lse’s 
( P ) roblem 

SLEEP alludes me, quite right. 
Trying my best, not fight. 

Otherwise be up, all night. 
In morning look, a fright. 

Too easy to, be obsessed. 
Really must get, some rest. 

Not studying for, a test. 
Overall my life, is blessed. 

Today’s world is, a mess. 
Does worry me, I confess. 

If only we, could unite. 
Be as one, once again. 

Don’t let lead, to war. 
It’s a solution, I abhor. 

Been used as, excuse before. 
Find different answer, I implore. 

So many I’s, in this. 
Let’s join together, I wish. 

Don’t want to, be selfish. 
Desiring a world, of peace. 

Asking our government, too much?
Over other things, they fuss. 

Let’s get on, same page. 
Not locked in, a cage. 

We can have, an impact!
With democracy that’s, a fact!

It’s time to, speak up. 
To get off, our butt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment