Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thoughts for the day...


On the surface of our mind, springs forth thought, what seeds did we plant, that blossom now. Or did we neglect the soil, and weeds now emerge? Never too late, tend to your garden, so proud what see this season.

The litmus test of all thought resides within the solar plexus, by which we know as that "gut feeling", intuition. It is our journey which we guide, none other. So unlike lemming, not just part of the crowd. When that draft from the valley below, hits in face, turn around. You might be alone, for awhile, second-guessing. Remember on solid ground stand, step in new direction, continue on.

What sadness the trap we set for ourselves, dwelling on what isn't. Yearning for what could be, instead of appreciating the moment. What was may be again, what might be still to see. Neither meant to keep one stuck, blinded to what is. Beauty is always there, for our fascination and delight. If should this way live, imagine what have to share when that special one arrives.

Every once in awhile I spice my sanity with a little insanity, or some seem to think. No matter, it's what gets me out of my comfort zone.

…Or did I not see the hurt within you that became unleashed, striking at the very person you felt the safest with? As I wipe my tears, with new perspective, may I be ready to embrace you, or let you go, that the real healing begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment