Thursday, August 12, 2021

EBook Review: A LIGHT IN THE WINDOW by Marion Kummerow


(A) lways...

(L) et's
( I ) dentify
(G) rief...
(H) oping
(T) o

( I ) nvestigate
(N) ew

(T) hings
(H) appening...
(E) scalating...

(W) ondering
( I ) if
(N) ew
(D) ay
(O) verrides
(W) ickedness

A  LIGHT IN THE WINDOW,
what do we see?

Does a matter of perspective.
draw in one's fate?

Do the oppressed lack courage,
the oppressors simply robots?

Who engage with each other,
outside the acceptable parameters?

Who steps outside the box,
and sees the individual?

This is a story where,
indeed this does happen.

The choices are being made,
one by one evaluated.

Story written with intense detail,
see where it goes.


***************************

I received this book 
free, and I am leaving 
this review voluntarily.

*************************** 

No comments:

Post a Comment