Monday, January 4, 2021

EBook Review: WINGS OF PROSPERITY by Heather Kindt ( Story 5 of WINGS & FIRE BOOK by Dan Alatorre)


(W) onderous
( I ) s
(N) ature's
(G) race
(S) ilently

(O) thers
(F) ind

(P) urposeful
(R) eason
(O) bstruct
(S) hake
(P) erson's
(E) xpectations
(R) ewrite
( I ) nvent
(T) oday's
(Y) esterdy

WINGS OF PROSPERITY,  come at a price.
Source of beauty, just to see.

Years go by, before designated meeting.
Can it bring, family closer together?

Time has come, the letter presented.
Emotions are conflicted, what to do?

Just follow along, to find out.
Will be surprised, I sure was.

Takes some skill, to do that!
See if agree, definitely worth it.


*********************************************
I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
********************************************* 


No comments:

Post a Comment