Friday, August 19, 2022

EBook Review: MONSTER'S DREAM by P. K. Abbot

(M) ost
(O) thers
(N) ever
(S) ee
(T) he
(E) vil
(R) esiding
( ')
(S) hadows

(D) irectly
(R) ecalling
(E) very
(A) ct
(M)anifested

MONSTER'S DREAM,
brings horror never seen.
Quite calculated,
down to last scene.

No heart,
as tears victims apart.
That way,
from the very start.

Will he,
discover who did it?
Digs deeper,
into the unknown pit?

So intense,
can not stop reading.
Kept thinking,
as was carefully deliberating.

Oh ouch,
I bit my lip.
Won't let,
the slightest detail slip.

A surprise,
is tossed at us.
Not expected,
to make a fuss.

I don't,
just tell me more.
Losing track,
as I keep score.

My time,
was certainly well spent.
Yours too,
if time is lent.

*************************************************
I received an advance review copy for free, 
and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
*************************************************
 

No comments:

Post a Comment