Monday, April 19, 2021

EBook Review: A PORTRAIT IN ASH AND LACE by Sofia Aves


(A) ccepted

(P) rice
(O) f
(R) ejection...
(T) ravel
(R) eaches
(A) lternative...
( I ) s
(T) his

( I ) nsanity...
(N) ever

(A) sked
(S) elf
(H) ow

(A) djust...
(N) ow
(D) iscover

(L) ove
(A) nd
(C) reate
(E) xoneration

A PORTRAIT IN ASH AND LACE, speaks volumes.
Tells of what has happened and, to come.

Begins with no longer having choices, sent away.
To a place filled with strangers, including husband.

Limited to interaction with the staff, loneliness prevails.
Does someone mean to harm her, or husband?

At first I didn't like where... story went.
I kept on going and then I... was hooked.

No interruptions allowed as I was... totally committed.    
No stopping me now going to... the end! 

***********************************************
      I received free, via a free ebook promo
      and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
***********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment