Saturday, December 12, 2020

EBook Review: THE KEEPERS by Dan Alatorre

(T) o
(H) elena
(E) xtreme

(K) icking
(E) xpresses
(E) arnestness...
(P) rotect
(E) mancipate
(R) ight away!
(S) OON!

THE KEEPERS watch those with valuable gift.
Often special bond created even when separated.

What about the others and their intent?
Who should we keep an eye on?

Deception lingers everywhere within the shadows of hope.
Who will come out of it alive?

Helena plays important role, though hardly see.
Her voice rarely heard actions speak louder.

Each line of story kept me riveted.
No way was I putting book down.

Okay I had to go to work.
Once off picked up the book again!

Don't miss this opportunity to read too.
Good thing it is easy to get!

*************************************************
I received an advance review copy for free, 
and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment