Sunday, November 23, 2014

NOTHING

Here was, the question.
Lovingly directed, at me.
What are, Thanksgiving plans?
My reply, nothing nothing. 
Went home, to ponder. 
Darkened room, did contemplate. 
Was this, my fate?
My creation, did manifest. 
Say otherwise, not truth. 
Was reason, so listened. 
My spirit, at peace. 
Waited for, the why. 
Many hours, went by. 
I rested, and slept. 
The answer, let in. 

(N)ow...
(O)ur...
(T)ime...
(H)eal...
(I)nner...
(N)egativity...
(G)one...

NOTHING isn't void, it's everything revealed.
Minus the noise, of thousand voices. 
When darkness becomes, shaded in light. 
Wrapped in warmth, of quiet songs. 
That is gift, heart did long. 
Just didn't know, until this moment. 
So busy searching, ran away from. 
Finally to self, have come home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment