Sunday, June 10, 2012

Thoughts for the day 6/10 am...


Melody of life comes upon many storms, time of discord. Where harmony comes along with vibrational shift, takes us home.

Within our nest, we do rest.  Set aside woes, in quiet repose.  <3

Were I to walk away, your gentle step I hear. Yet when I turn around, you are not there. Etched in time your dance, my heart embraces. Understanding river of life flowing, you are everywhere.

Born to share, filled with care. Experience does test, takes our best. Strength hang on, find where belong.

Throwing the dice, wishing for the best. Working for some, or so say. As for me, going another way. Grabbing the ball, bouncing to you. Coated in love, like morning dew. That life enhanced, more than chance.

Vessels of life, opens up. Highway to joy, embraces happiness. Your pattern be, choices make. As with body, picture soul. Inside and outside, let match. Live your life, to fullest.

What seek, let not burn. Deep yearnings, come from soul. Sometimes heart, does get confused. Slow down, awareness bring forefront. What need, often can't see. Let Light, show the way. It's okay, at first disappointed. Behind cloud, sun's rays shine. The seasons, come and go. With each, there is purpose. Winter spring, summer and fall. Bountiful harvest, later does retreat. From beginning, cycle was set. Does return, from this learn.

When love extended, with me blends. I give thanks, my way came. Filling me up, now can travel. Do the same, for someone else.

From all directions, joy does come, if I but open up, and receive.

To turn blind eye, doesn't stop the fall. Just means can't explain, what tripped you up.

 Dust yourself with love, its fruits do share.

Nature so spectacular, without even trying.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment