Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Thoughts for the day 5/30 am...


For me disturbed be, of my own choosing. None can me change, only of my doing. Thus even amongst chaos, can peace still remain.

Actions do speak louder than words. Words can confuse, so listen carefully to what you see.

Blinded by the dark, lost in sea of doubt. Fear becomes our paddle, headed to the edge. To close our eyes, though seems counter intuitive. Brings us into Light, found deep within us. Our way made clear, by heart do steer.

Love impresses, imprints its essence. Never overbearing, ever so caring.

I my own worst enemy, so many times. Is cloak can easily discard, of ego made. Seems ever so tightly fastened, will take effort. One by one to release, those buttons pushed. Until finally the day comes, no longer reactive. Will not matter to me, what others say. Leaving clear hear my voice, no more static. Slowly replacing negatives with positives, to love me. It is at that time, better help others.

Be seed, egg or caterpillar; in darkness lay, unaware of big picture. Made within shell of darkness, for time set, one day freedom to see. So too every precious soul, light of day, will indeed break through. Gathering in intensity drawn together, until prism colors, become ONE once again.

Some days we all seem a bit prickly, rubbing each other the wrong way.  That’s the time to crack a silly joke; release a smile, waves of laughter.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment