Tuesday, July 28, 2020

EBook review: THE ITALIAN ASSISTANT by Dan Alatorre

(T)  o
(H) im
(E) verything

( I ) s
(T) otally
(A) ligned
(L)  eaving 
( I ) ngrates
(A) nxious  
(N) ervous  

(A) ssuming
(S) uspicious
(S) omehow
( I ) nstigates
(S) omething
(T) oward
(A) cquiring
(N) ew
(T) erritory

THE ITALIAN ASSISTANT presents an opportunity, to move ahead.
Boosts the confidence of those around, keeps on point.

In the process others left behind, no turning back?
Where did it all go wrong, how can reconnect?

Come right here and follow along, two worlds depicted.
Words reveal so much if listen, can get dicey.

Can everyone come out a winner, does it matter?
You tell me after read story, we'll compare notes.

*************************************************
I received an advance review copy for free, 
and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
*************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment